Saturday, September 11, 2010

Saturday - CHEAT DAY!

So I'm going to talk through a few things here simply because I feel like I get my thoughts out better on paper (albeit the digital kind in this case).

What is so appealing about feeling "full". I eat a huge meal - quickly - and stop only when I feel like I can't move. It's harder to breathe because my stomach is so full. Why is this something that I do to myself on purpose?

Every article that I have looked at has pointed me toward Binge Eating Disorder. 

Yes, I already knew this. Eating in secret. Gorging myself until I felt like I would be sick. And then feeling super guilty after eating...

My name is TreyBo and I'm a Binge Eater.

My new project: learning to eat S.L.O.W.E.R.

I was eating leftover pizza from last night for lunch today and realized that I'd eaten 3 pieces in about 5 minutes. Ridiculous. Completely ridiculous. This stops now.

~*~*~*~*~

Now that I have THAT out of my system... Today is cheat day. And I feel guilty for it. I'd go walk, but it's raining :( I think I'll lift some weights or maybe do some yoga... once my rather large lunch settles.

No comments:

Post a Comment