Sunday, September 19, 2010

Day 1

Well, the weekend wasn't much of a success... time to begin a new week.

I had a moment that I haven't seen the likes of in over a year. Friday afternoon, while planning to go out with some friends later that night, I went shopping for a new top to wear. I found a jacket in a size that I haven't been in in over a year. It. Fit. I haven't gone out feeling like I look that nice in a L.O.N.G. time. I looked damn good, in fact.

Still debating on the new work schedule. I've found that I am not walking on work days. I want to focus on me for a while. I have to. Since I have such freedom in my schedule, I think I'll experiment with it over the next week of two and see how the walking schedule goes...

In other news, I think that I've gotten my body to the point where I can no longer tolerate nasty, yummy food. I ate a pasta dish last night that had a creamy sauce and it made me sick. While I am a little upset that I apparently can no longer eat this particular dish, I am ecstatic that my stomach has learned to distinguish the good from the bad/ugly. If only my brain would catch up!

Also, I have become super sensitive to caffeinated beverages. I drank one today and have felt for the last few hours like I was about to start bouncing around the room... back to water. Immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment