Thursday, October 7, 2010

Day 5... Well, more like Day 1.

Back on the wagon.

I feel like I've spent the last week and a half running along behind the proverbial wagon, trying to jump back on! Yesterday, I walked again - for the first time in a WEEK! Sheesh.... Walked today too. My feet hurt. I realized over the weekend that I my chacos seem to be wearing out. I've done an experiment. I wore tennis shoes all weekemd, then wore my chacos all day yesterday. Mis-Take. I need some new ones. Pronto. Part of me says that I should realistically wait until the spring to buy a new pair, but I know myself. I wear my chacos well into cold weather. I think tomorrow will be new chaco day.

Tomorrow is also weigh-in... with the week I just came through, we'll just see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment